xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Houdini

Php Designer 2005 Code Editor debugger

I came across a post that concerned PHP Designer 2005 and decided to give it a try (I like free stuff) I used to use Arachnophilia for html then I used Code Edit then I found HTML Kit a truly great free program (but no debugging) then I tried PHP Designer 2005.This program not only will speed up the debug but it looks for you php.ini and php.exe and will run the file right from your browser or the internal one. I write and edit alot of php files and this program has sped up my output by at least 400%, I can just hit the little debugger and know instantly if the change I made was right or wrong.It not only does PHP but also HTML Perl, CSS, C#, Java, JavaScript, SQL,VB, and XML OH yeah XHTML too. I still use HTML kit for some things like the ftp built in to edit my files on the web then reupload them after making whatever changes I want or need to make.For anyone that need a great free and small editor that will make you more productive then you need to try this program out, you will be glad you did.