xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

What's The Best Popup/banner You've Ever Seen?

rejected said sorry for that. Besides, no image came up, it just said "user posted image" on the first post. I may have saw a good ad one time, but I can't remember where it was, or what it was about. There just aren't many good ads anymore (That I see). Both ads that you all posted was pretty funny! I just wish I could remember the information about that ad...

ever since the edit button got deleted there are loads of double-posts.. and i hate ads.. :)

Best ad/commercial ever?The new Axe commercial where all the woman are fondling toasters and other kitchen appliances. It's too damn funny.Whoever thought of that is a genius. In comedy. o_O[/stupidity]

The first one is really funny - are you stupid? I've never seen such kind of ads. About Eminem that appear in adsense, many websites wanted to get attention by simply playing with famous people's life. What does it matter whether Eminem is gay or not - but it makes sense for advertisement. Since I block most of the pop-up banners with my Firefox, I have none to share here.

Another time while I was browsing a website on the school's computer, I saw one of those "If this link is flashing, YOU'VE WON!!!"All you had to do was click the "Stop" button and it stopped flashing.Oops! No prize :) :) :P