xisto Community
unimatrix

General Problems With New Account MySQL problems and quota issues

I just got a new account and CPanel reports that I have -380.2 MB of quota space and using 400.2MB. This disables some of Cpanel's functions. It would have been nice to use the automated Mambo installer, but no biggy. I uploaded the latest Mambo .tar.gz from my FTP program and unpacked it via Cpanel's file manager with no problem.When I first logged into the system I created a new Database for mambo and a new user for that database and linked the two from Cpanel. I logged off to watch something on TV and came back and that database isn't being reported by Cpanel nor is the user I created for it. Futhermore, when I go to install Mambo, it says the database & user is non existant. Now when I try to create a new databases or database users Cpanel reports that they have been added, but when I go back, Cpanel acts like there is nothing there. Thought I would give a heads up on the problems I am having.

I had the same question before m8 :D

here is what one of the folks told me, and YES it is correct.

The cPanel has a minor little issue about disk space and disk usage. here is an explanation of the issue.

please check >> HERE << and hope this answers your question :D

cheers

Since I'm not able to start a thread here yet I am posting here to hopefully get a reply about my problem. I have been approved for 20MB of hosting space recently and told to check my mail to activate the account. I have checked both my personal email and messages on this site but have not recieved anything to activate the account. How can I get assistance with this?