xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BOY 911

Halo2 And Half-life2 Half-Life2

well... I like Half Life2 better because the graffics rule the world... and I like the different mods.Halo2 is pretty good but I play ps2 so Im not good on xbox and i have never played it on computer.i like halo2 and half life2 in different ways... half life one you could drive vehicles and you cant now :P but... you can in halo2 so i like halo2 better in that way but in halo2 the maps are so small and in half life2 the are just right, expose to the enviroment and stuff. in half life2 you cannot see your feet but in halo2 you can :D and in half life2 there is such a word as pwn... in halo2 its p00n :D i prefer pwn its funny... pwn... pwn... stf^ :P Okay down to the point COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE COMES WITH HALF LIFE2 MY NAME IS JEEZUES AND I OWN IN DE DUST DE PORT AND sometimes :D CS ASSAULT SO WATCH OUT!24/7 de_port CssourceElitegaming.com24/7 de_dust CssourceElitegaming.comso... go big or go home... pwn or be pwned... Its all good anyways peace out :D

Comparing PC and consoles isn't really the best thing todo. There are games that PC's are still good for, RTS, most FPS (arguably), and flight sims. However this exception to Falcon 4:AF, I haven't purchased any new PC games since I went Macs for professional reasons. I seriously thought about spending the money for a new PC to play BF2 until I discovered a version will be released for the PS2 in October. One of thsoe things that since I spend 8 - 10 hours infront of a computer for work every day the last thing I want to do is get on another computer and play games. Guess it could be argued it's no different than playing a PS2 on the TV, but only get to do that a few hours on the weekend.

was that a game review or a life review ? lol .. jokin dude ..Newayz .. i would prefer Halo .. i played Halo on PC, and err .. ok ok i know it suks .. c'mon i aint a console freek .. but yea i would like to try out Halo on a console anyday .. i played Halo almost 4 to 5 times now, disregard the fact that i am half the time bored :D .. Halo 2 is my ultimate game to play dream .. many mite not think as such .. but i like the game, hehe .. all those monsters and those cute little midgets running around lol .. wish they made it for PC, but playing it on xbox is an experience.Ahhh about Half-Life 2 , umm i played the game once but didnt like the idea of running all the way through the city just to make it to the main building or so. but the graphics were better than the previous half-life games.Another game of my choice was the Legacy Of Kain series ... Soul Reaver 1 & 2 and Blood omen 2 .. BO1 was sorda funny but they improved drastically .. played all these games in that series and the one i loved was Soul Reaver 2 and Blood Omen 2 .. Defiance was a good game too .. but they messed up with the camera options so many people used to the auto-cam option thought the game was boring with self-cam .. ( including me .. lol ) .. but i finished it like any die hard game fan .. :Daww .. how about super mario ? anyone likes that yet ? :D i love it :D cheerz

Halo 2 is a fun game, but still lacks some features that Counter Strike has had for years. You cannot choose what map you play in Halo 2 yet, but from what I hear it will be implemented in the next update.HL2 will always reign best First Person Shooter of its time. No doubt about it.