xisto Community
soleimanian

How To Remove Internet Options Features

How to remove saved proxy password of internet explorer8 of windows 7How To Remove Internet Options Features

I am using windows7 operating system and browsing with IE8. When I connected to my local proxy server I have saved the user name and password. Now I want to change to another account. But the saved password I am not able to change ( It is automaticaly connecting to old account). How can I remove that.Could you please help me

Regards,Joseph

How to remove saved proxy password in Internet Explorer 8 on Windows 7How To Remove Internet Options Features

Go to Control Panel - User AccountsSelect the user account you want to edit.Select - Manage Your CredentialsLocate the proxy settings/username/password and remove.Viola --- you should now be prompted for a username and password next time you attempt to access the internet via that proxy.CheersDan Allen