xisto Community
cube2005

Earn Money Not Easy But I Like

do you want earn money at home ,look next

Get thousands of Special Offer points immediately.

Increase your Individual Payrate up to $1.66 for 1,000 points.

Get guaranteed $$$ for your Special Offer points: 1,000 points = $1

every one day you can earn Exceed 6000 points.here are some statistics on Cashfiesta payments:

average payment for February - $108.77

biggest payment effected in February - $327.80 (Japanese user)

104870 wins Digital Camera

117726 wins DVD player[/b]

if you want sign up ,follow me

http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php

It is the most important earn much money is to sign up 6 offer every month free.

It is another program where you have to download their toolbar.It can be quite dangerous. These toolbars usually contain ad ware or somesort of malicious stuff. Trust me, they make you download it and then they will install nonsense on your system.Having an ad ware tool bar in your browser is bad. Having a toolbar you CONSENTED to downloading is going to get even wild.Maybe it does not apply to all programs of this nature, but at least some are. I haven't tried this one out, I'm a little afraid now...But don't let this post stop you from going for the program. This post is just an opinion which can help you in decidng wether to download the toolbar or not....-Shackman

well i m going to check out the link anyway.if it works good i will try.

60641[/snapback]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am from friend's information that receives, I am doing now, need to download the advertisement one, should not be endangered the computer. Very apt website which earn a lot of money may be cheating to propagate for even several hours within several days, I do not think that cheats or dangerous in this website,

Not diligent you can not make $1 every day

Cashfiesta is one of the oldest (8+ years) pay-for-surf program if i'm not mistaken, during the dialup age, I used to have this program, and I definitely got my paycheck from them. Even though I stop this a while ago, I am sure Cashfisesta is legit.

I used to use Cashfiesta but there are thousands of problems using it... it stops working and in my opinion it crashes your computer... full-spyware... Your computer gets annoying... I will never install it anymore... I prefer not earning money than using it... I advise you guys to make a backup of yours computers before installing it!