xisto Community
scab_dog

Brother Or No Brother Brother or No Brother

Which Would you want?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unfortunately I grew up all alone - no brothers or sisters. On top of that both my parents are doctors - so I'd see them only at early mornings and late nights. I'd the whole day to myself and every passing day I discovered something new to keep myself busy and not feel lonely (apart from school). I guess, I'd never know how it's like growing up with siblings. But I think a younger sister would have been nice to boss around on :angry:

i'd like to have an elder brother....and also an elder sister would be great..they would take care of me and help me...i wouldn't want younger sister or brother because they get so annoying sometimes...

I think it would have to depend on the individual person, their personality, and of course the personality of the sibling. Having an older brother (or sister) would be good in the sense they could be mentors, and could *teach* you in a way your parents never could. Of course, there can be abusive elder siblings also, who feel you being the younger one have stolen the limelight... Having a younger sibling can be damn annoying, I know from first hand experience, but once again depends on them. But for a guy, I reckon an older sister would be cool... as you don't usually have the problems with sister-sister relationships, and generally I get the impression females adapt better to the mentor role. Just my two cents...

I have a younger brother... We do not like each other. The problem is that we do not have much in common and even now (at the moment) he is teasing me!

61669[/snapback]

i sign this. i would like to be alone.. :)

creativity? missed the forum, huh? :)

it's cool to have a younger bother cuz' then you can teach him all you know or of not at least one ur own age that way you could play sports together and have funa nd all--i mean what else are brothers for...they're family!