xisto Community
mzwebfreak

Trying Out Some Sig Techniques

I decided to take some of the tutorials and advice from other people and try my hand at making a signature...tell me whatcha think:

Posted Image

Yeah, I know, not much, but I've always liked the cherry pic I used for my avatar, and wanted to try and make a sig from it...can't decide if I want just my name, or have something like this:

Posted Image

Any ideas, criticism, comments?

I have to say that it's really cool. However, I have some comments for ya:I would prefer a darker border but your border type is good enough. Maybe make them bold? If you are using Photoshop CS, you should try using the outline for your web page URL. It's a little hard to read.I prefer the bigger, darker "Christy".Well, that's all. Man, how I ever wanted a sig like those (I mean, images).

I have to say that it's really cool.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol yeah u can say that cause u can see it ! LOL .. I cant see any posted images .. jeezz .. no jokes man .. m serious guys .. this is all i can see ..

nature...tell me whatcha think:

user posted image

Yeah, I know, not much, but I've always liked the cherry pic I used for my avatar, and wanted to try and make a sig from it...can't decide if I want just my name, or have something like this:

user posted image

Any ideas, criticism, comments?

no i mean i literally can see just user posted image in simple englsih and font written .. but no image .. mzwebfreak .. did u post the images rite ? or is it just me and my broken PC .. plz upload it again if u can .. :D thankx ..

Dhanesh ..

Yeah I like the look of your sig. I prefer the 'Cristy' in the top one, it stands out more and looks more effective. The website url would probably be ok if you could read it. Parts of it kinda get lost in the image. So if you could make it more easily readable, you would have a nice sig! Nice job all the same! :D

yes, everyone else can see it..may be the version of your browser that you're looking at...here's the links to the pictures:

http://www.christywild.net/nn/cherry.jpg

http://www.christywild.net/nn/cherry2.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thankx christy ... err .. duno how to say this .. but yeah .. my ISP su**s .. i have a proxy on ur site .. jezz .. u shure thats a clean site rite :P .. j/k ..newayz i saw the sigs tru a proxy bypass .. well looks cool .. nice work i must say ..

Just try making the writing a little bit more visible .. umm i suggest u use xenofx plugin .. or eyecandy .. therz a filter called " chrona " .. similar to the one i used in my sig .. it just gives a flare kinda glow to the text .. so u mite wana use a different color and make that text visible a bit .. or reduce the opacity of the image .. rest the sigs look amazing ..

Keep up the good work .. post up the changes u make :D and plzz .. lol make shure just for me and the other middle east users .. the images r posted on image shack ..

Cheers ..