xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cyph3r

~* Ie7 Bugs Bugs And More Bugs *~

It never stops does it ? .. well after i posted my recent message in HERE .. i went for a lil IE7 bug search spree .. guess what i found .. >>CLICK HERE<< ..

Well i guess many of u would be aware that since IE7 is still in beta .. we can expect bugs .. but doing sumthing like updating a .dll file in the program and not notifying developers is kinda lame on microsoft's part ..

I recently switched on to firefox and hey m happy with it .. but i guess IE has a long way to go b4 they come up with something strong to benefit us all ..

Besdies bugs it does not support Web Standards. Some IT Gurus are calling to boycott IE7.

I have recently tried Opears and I am impressed with that too. You may notice a differnence in speed in Opera if you have a slow computer as FireFox is XUL based UI and Opera is pure C++

You may notice a differnence in speed in Opera if you have a slow computer as FireFox is XUL based UI and Opera is pure C++

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeap agreed .. its faster than firefox .. but opera is too busy getting the internals working more than the content management .. i mean half the sites ( hotmail ) r not the way they should be seen in a browser .. lol well no doubt microsoft tried to tickle opera's funny bone .. and this was the response .. but sites like yahoo, msn, gmail .. all seem a lil too weird .. duno maybe its my own verdict .. but out of all this goin on .. firefox takes the lead ..

I recently switched on to firefox and hey m happy with it .. but i guess IE has a long way to go b4 they come up with something strong to benefit us all ..

I would most probably agree with you but many less IT oriented people prefer the old-school internet explorer to Firefox. I myself dislike the sudden change but after awhile i get used to it. Plus FireFox, being pretty much open-source allows you to "edit" its insides. The browser you use all actually depends on what kinds of webpages you're usually viewing. I'm more of a graphic type person but i like to check on news and other's blogs so i like the text to load fast - FireFox style! :D

The tabs come in pretty handy when you're using cpanel too. When I need a quick blog update i would most preferably use file manager and doing that already opens up 3 windows - all of which i can use the tabs function with. In my opinion, get used to FireFox and ignore all the other "lame" attempts from Microsoft to gain back popularity for IE.

Well as fas as i know microsoft started the "tab" thingy a year ago .. the only reason they took time was by telling " it was under testing " .. ok if M$ can get that many lame excuses .. y not get a smaller company that speciallizes in tabs and use their help to fix the flaws.Firefox Rulz .. *m thinkin of changin my signature* :D