xisto Community
cyborgxxi

The Hacker's Google A template for the SE - can you read it?

I bet many of you have seen the 1337 language? Well, I also bet most of you guys (or gals) haven't seen this! A new addition I found while ago...

Google - H4x0r

Don't read ahead if you want to try reading what it says in there!!

n0rM4L s34rCh = normal search

1|\/|4935 = images

6r00pZ = groops (groups) - this is a little tricky because the '6' is a capital 'G' and the two 'O's make a long 'O' sound

d1r3c70rY = directory

4|| 480u7 Google = all about Google

4DV4NC3D 534RC|-| = advanced search

PR3F3R3N(3Z = preferences

ÂŁ4|\|6Âľ463 700|5 = language tools - this is tricky too!

===So, what are you waiting for? Bookmark it in your toolbar folder!===

That isn't new. I've went there over half a year ago, and I'm pretty sure it exists even before then.I don't think anyone would enjoy having Google in that "language". It hurts your eyes.

Awww. Then my sincere apologies! >_< I thought it was something really new.Yes, it hurts your eyes... and BRAIN too!! Your brain is being bombarded with things you don't recognize and it's trying to translate it into english. Weird eh?Again, sorry for posting old stuff. :D

You even have google as Elmer Fudd... Just go to Languages or Preferences and select (make sure you remember what you clicked on etc in case you don't understand the new language LOL)

101 I 10v3 h4x0r's g00g1e.Translation: lol I love Hackers Google. My friend showed it to me last year. It was fun for a while but then it got boring. I love the language 1337. My friend uses it all the time. Its so funny when he goes around saying, "Your a N00b h4x0r."

I've seen stuff like that for so many years, I don't even remember the first time I saw it. It had to be well over 10 years ago. Personally, I find that kind of "script" to be annoying to say the least... It may not have been in google back then, but that was around....--YB :P:D:P

Awww. Then my sincere apologies! >_< I thought it was something really new.

Yes, it hurts your eyes... and BRAIN too!! Your brain is being bombarded with things you don't recognize and it's trying to translate it into english. Weird eh?

Again, sorry for posting old stuff. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh, it's ok...

But it is kind of fun having Google in those languages. It's fun to read what they can come up with. The |-| 4 X 0 R language challenges your brain, maybe we should let the elders ( :D ) try to read it everyday, to keep their brain active... :P

Yeah, as everyone says, it's really old. I think someone here mentioned it a while back, but I'm not sure...Some of the languages Google do are funny though, like Bork, Bork, Bork! and Pig Latin. Gmail is available in quite a few languages too, but they're mainly "proper" languages though. They're currently working on translating Gmail into other languages too, and I've asked to be included in the translating team for Pig Latin!

I love elgoog better :D just put it as the starting page at your friends computer and hold for a laugh when they try a search.. Seen many people who freaked out because they thought there computer was "hacked" ofcourse these werent people they knew to much about computers tho.