xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
whistle

How To Create A Copy Proof Webpage?

how to save yahoo stock data as text file to any local pcs drive autometically How To Create A Copy Proof Webpage?

hiI have write a php code to get yahoo  stock data , when I fetch the web data it saves the data as text file in to host server local drive (c: ), but I want to save the yahoo stock data from any remote pc from where I browse the page and it saves the data as text file automatically in local pc's c drive .Is there any way to do this , please help...

-reply by ringku2k

There is NO WAY to make a "copy proof" website. there is always ways to get content, weather it be page source or right click etc. and if you hide y our content with java script and other means, it's still copyable.

Bottom line. anything on a web page that's visible to the visitor, can be copied. if they can't get it by the means listed above they can just grab it from their browser's cache (temp internet files folder) if they want it bad enough.