xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GM-University1405241492

What Are Your Favorite Phpbb Hacks? No games

I'm working on a pre-moddified version of phpBB, and I need to know what people who use phpBB like, here is a list of the mods I have packaged.

-DHTML Slide Menu for ACP-Categories Hierarchy
-Attachmod
-Auto Group
-phpBB Security MOD (prevents almost all of thos exploits that have been found lately)
-Send PM On User Registration
-Simply Merge Threads
-Statistics Mod
-Yellow Card

I was also thinking either EZPortal, IM Portal, or the not as well known mxBB portal. And Rules Management, Rating system , Quick Reply with Quote, Profile Control Panel, Post Icons, phpBB2 Fast Hack, and phpBBMyAdmin.
So what do you think?

Forum Title Color

BB Code Box

Extended PM in email

Buddy List

Sound on PM

Last Post Title in Forum

Forum Image

Those ought to add a little to a Plain Vanilla phpBB plus the ones that you already metioned.

I haven't played too much with phpBB, but how about the arcade hacks? I know that users love to play those old (and new) arcade games just to kill time.How about the cash and store mods? Those will probably make good additions also.

Yea definitly the arcade hack. What I really like the most and will be adding to my forum when I make it is the Cash Hack and the Shop hack where people can buy different colors and avatars and such. I heard installing the phpbb is hard but I will try it anyways. I'm sure Xisto is able to support PHPbb right?