xisto Community
soleimanian

How To Play *.rm Files With Media Player

Playing Windows Media on Real Player on a N96How To Play *.rm Files With Media Player

Hi everyone:

I downloaded video's which are saved under 'Windows Media Player' onto my Mobile N96 which has real player only; the problem is I can't see the video, and can only hear the video.

I don't have knowledge about technology, please if anyone could help me by informing or advicing me what to do. I need these educational videos for my degree.

Is there anyway I can save the windows media videos onto my laptop and then convert them into real player then download it onto my N96

Kind regards

-reply by Esma

To iGuest.I think you have to elaborate your problem. But I'll try to answer your question. If the videos are on mobile then transfer those videos to your computer. Convert them to mp4 format and upload them to your mobile. Now your video has to played by Real Player. Hope this helps.

Edited by takerraj (see edit history)