xisto Community
coconut_ddd

What CPC Can I Use If Im Using A Free Host? ...

It is really a truth that most of the webservers dont allow you to put your own ads on your site (Xisto allows) but on the same time it is not possible for you to get CPM (paid per impression) on your new site .They give CPM only for reputed sites e.g. YAHOO ,GOOGLE so if you a using google adsense then its ok.. On the other hand if you go for CPC (cost per click) or CPA (cost per action) you can get it easily from many affiliate programs from so many sites (even for new sites) also CPC & CPA rates are quit high .These are some sites where you can get such affiliate programs :http://www.forex-affiliate.com/ http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by nikhil (see edit history)

I think Google is pretty good, I'm close to a payout so I guess we'll see if they honor or not, Iv'e heard stories, just hope they aren't true.CPC means Cost Per Click and google also has CPM which is Cost Per 1000 impressions (views).If you place your'e advertisements smartly and in the case of the Google Adsense Program colour the text based ads to intergrate into your'e websites theme they fit in quite well.I don't see why Geocities would be against it but then again they have advertisting of their own on user free sites don't they? so they might not be so firgiving about user placed ads.

Tell u wat???Use Google Adsense, the best...The pay rates are the highest... when it comes to keywords...The best... the most dominant... and the only... most honest contextual advertisement provider.. go with it...As far as being able to put your own ads is concerned... Why not go ahead and type "Free webhosting" in Google Search!Almost every FREE webhost allows your own ADS!Hope that answers your query!