xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cj_girl808

Just Making My Introduction Im new here

Hello everyone. I'd thought I'd be nice and include my introduction post as well since there is this special Forum for it. I just joined today because I've long been looking for a free web host. I use tried Ripway but I get a lot of bandwidth problems with that so it's not very useful. So I was directed to this site from a thread in the Myspace forums. It's sounds like a really good deal so I decided to try it out.On a further introductory note. I'm a college student majoring in Visucal Communications. I'm fairly new at all this web stuff. I began getting more interested in the web earlier this year and I was researching how to create my own website. Then I was introduced to Myspace and I decided that was good enough for me. I have done some research here and there to figure out how to customize my Myspace page so I know the basics I guess you could say.This is getting a bit long so I'll just end with this note. I'm not very confident in forums. My first experience with forums was on Myspace and it wasn't a very good one. I was doing things wrong when I didn't realize it and I even read the rules but no one was really explaning things to me. I have read the rules for posting here and I hope that I do not break any of them by mistake.Thank you for you time.**New Xisto member** :)

Cj_girl808, welcome to the forum.As long as you try to stay on topic and follow the rule, you won't have any problems here.We will let you know if there is a problem and if you don't fit in here, we can ever refer you to another quality host.But if you want to have a website and learn how to design it, then there are many resources availible here.vujsa

Hi and welcome :) Don't worry about the rules, just don't post illegal stuff and you should be ok. The biggest issues we have here are people copying things of the net and posting it as their work for credits and people posting one liners (a post with only one or 2 lines of text). As long as you don't break those, you should be ok :PIf you have any questions, just toss em our way, someone here will answer.

Wellcome.I am also a newby finding my way around the playground. I managed to get enough credits to apply for the webhosting which happened quickly, efficiently and smoothly. I came unstuck on the downloading of my website but got a helpfull post to get me back on track. So far the experience has been very good. No reason why yours will not be the same. I am also new at website design so maybe we can exchange info. :)