xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wua05

Maple Story

Oh wow... it's always the crazy Asians that go crazy over these things :P Well then again, I'm Asian too ;) This kind of thing reminds me of this report of when some Korean parents were really obsessed with WoW and forgot about their child, who died from starvation. I find it ridiculous ;) But anyways, that has nothing to do with Maple, so whatevah :P

i used to play it a while ago, its graphic look a bit childish but that wouldn't necessary make it a childish game. However the hordes of 13 year olds kinda make it a childish game. If i remember correctly i have a couple of lvl30+ mage/warrior/two archers. The main problem of the game other than beggers and spamers is that it gets repetative. And with the lack of PVP there is no real challange. I am not sure they can even make PVP possible due to 2D graphics unless they make it a battle dome with 1vs1 only. However warriors and some thieves will be at a disadvantage against magicians and archers. The game is just,like many other games, to burn time. It gets boring pretty fast but if it entertains you it works. And there are many 18+ players who play the game so the the game isn't childish. You just don't see them around alot because they have work/university and probably because they don't say their real age either because they are perverts who want to hit on young girls or because they are embarassed and think the game is for kids only.

KennnaaaMaple Story

Come on, you guys quit when you're just level 20? guys, you don't know how to play online games.. I'm level 200, the maximum level in maplestory. you should read mapletip.Com or hidden-street.Net if you are quitting before you're at least level 70..  but then again, I wouldnt love to see too many noobs in my server making my play time laggy 

-reply by MrYaNdAo

To be honest, this game sucks.

I play quite a bit but the only reason I do is because I can find things by myself to do.

I rarely ever use systems implemented into the game by Nexon because they are far to childish and nerfed because they had to keep the rating 10+ or whatever it is.

If you're getting bored of the game try and find something to do, maple-legal or not, try it.