xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

The Sims 2 University! 1st expansion pack of Sims 2

Zoning in OFB

The Sims 2 University!

Hello! :)

I hope someone can help me with this. I'm trying to make a home business that my Sims can visit when I'm playing them. In other words, Sim A owns a restaurant and also lives there, Sim B is the sim I'm playing and s/he would like to go on a date at sim A's restaurant. If the lot is residential, there's no way for sim B to get there, and if it's community, sim A can't live there. I really can't figure out how to make this work as home businesses don't show up in the list of possible destinations. I really appreciate any help you all can give!

Tewaz

-Tewaz1

Help Again!!!

The Sims 2 University!

I am so sorry but I forget to wrote that I need link where I can get free download version of Sims 2 expansion pack

-Tanja

The Sims 2 University is one of my most boring games installed on my computer. Because I think that The Sims 2 University gives players a hard time stress.Well, the positive side of this expansion pack is you are experiencing a college life which is very cool and interesting.

My favorite part about this expansion is that you can "woohoo" with your professors to get better grades in university. I feel bad for Maxis because they have to appeal to all ages and make this a family-friendly game, and at the same time, please the older fan base that want things more realistic. However, I don't think "woohoo" with your professors is a common thing in real life.

My favorite part about this expansion is that you can "woohoo" with your professors to get better grades in university. I feel bad for Maxis because they have to appeal to all ages and make this a family-friendly game, and at the same time, please the older fan base that want things more realistic. However, I don't think "woohoo" with your professors is a common thing in real life.

True! You need to be close to some professors in able to get high grades. But it's not really important. All we need to do in the University is have fun and do your Sims' tasks.

Replying to dodgerblue I completely agree with that. You get to buy a cell phone, mp3 player, and a handheld game. You get to start your own band, actually have the age "young adult" and I think there are more but I forgot... Anyways it's really fun!!

Zoning in OFB

The Sims 2 University!

Hello! <_<

I hope someone can help me with this. I'm trying to make a home business that my Sims can visit when I'm playing them. In other words, Sim A owns a restaurant and also lives there, Sim B is the sim I'm playing and s/he would like to go on a date at sim A's restaurant. If the lot is residential, there's no way for sim B to get there, and if it's community, sim A can't live there. I really can't figure out how to make this work as home businesses don't show up in the list of possible destinations. I really appreciate any help you all can give!

Tewaz

-Tewaz1

Hi,

This is all about The Sims 2: Open for Business and not The Sims 2: University. But I would love to help you out. First of, you cant really go to a residential business lot because The Sims 2: Open for Business did not introduce any thing saying that you may visit residential business lots. Besides, if you will create a business in a residential lot, then you are not allowed to create a restaurant. Restaurant businesses are only allowed at the commercial community lots. And for the last thing, you should have The Sims 2 Nightlife so you can have the more satisfaction when it comes to dating. I hope I helped you out.

Happy Simming,

Amiel

SIMS 2 ROCKS!!

The Sims 2 University!

I only have Sims 2 Deluxe for PC && I am trying to find a way to DOWNLOAD instead of buying the other Sims 2 expansions & other games. I'm tight on money- does anyone know of an option?

Oh! && I love how you can customize your music & video on the game ((using a cheat yes I know)) but its really funny when you see all the expressions on peoples faces when they see a slide show of the embarresing Camp Trip & how the sims are laughing at it!! ^_^

Thanks,

Leya

-reply by Leya

You said you

The Sims 2 University!

Replying to cragllo

Yeah, one question. Well, two questions. First: is there a sims university? you know, without the two? and second: do you need sims 2 to play sims 2 university?

I'm asking because I swear I saw a sims university at the store, but my brother claims it has a 2. O, wait, third question. You might not know the answer to it, but I hae the sims complete collection game. On that one, I can use the "move_objects on" cheat and the "rosebud;;;" cheat. Can you use them on sims 2 university? answer these three if you can! thanks!

-reply by Confuzzled!

Replying to iGuest You can only play sims 2 expansion packs if you have the sims 2 and the cheat code moveobjects on still works (it doesn't have an underscore though) but instead of rosebud, you can type in motherlode and get 50,000 simoleons instead of 1,000. Also, there is not a sims university because in the sims 1, they never grow up from a child.

Reply To IGuestThe Sims 2 University!

You can make your own greek house, by making a house of sims ( they must be living in rented accomodation and attending college ), then selecting the phone and applying for a Greek House Charter. If I remember right, this costs 25 simoleons and it means you can recruit people to join. Not much fun in it though, IMHO.

-reply by Jools