xisto Community
guy66657

Myspace Video Help! Wake Me Up When September Ends Music Vid

Hi i'm new here. i was just wondering how i can get this music video onto my myspace. i was wondering if you can get this music video and make a video code out of it so i can put it onto my myspace.

If you can make a music video code out of this then i will be greatly appreciated. THNX A LOT AND I HOPE YOU HELP!!

i'm thinking of getting it from

I want the Wake Me Up When September Ends Video

-----Does not belong in the Tutorials section: Not a tutorial-----szupie

Edited by szupie (see edit history)

You might want to check before you publish that video on the web because it violates copywrite laws. You could be subject to prosecution because that would be viewed as a public performance of the copywrited material, and it is also possible that MySpace if made aware of it would remove your account also.If that were a video that you created yourself and the music that was being played by you or a group you belong to then it would be OK but that material belongs to Green Day and whoever has the publishing rights to it.

Hey - I am also new here and having a little trouble finding the right place for this: please someone show me where it should go.....B)When I try to log into myspace to change videos on my front page - AOL and /OR IE suddenly closes. I cant do anything with it.This has been going on and started about two weeks ago...Any clues? Anyone else having this problem? Is it thier servers or video codec servers?ThanksNecrite1

You can always find videos on YouTube.

Lots of music videos, clips from TV shows and movies, and people's personal movies.

Great for MySpace and Xanga. Not that anyone uses Xanga...

video file problems photobucket?

Myspace Video Help!

Hi I got a video file from a friend in my comments, I clicked on it to view it but it wont play. It has a "remixed by adobe premiere express" lettering on the image when you first see it. I tried going to adobe & downloading a frre trial of that program . Still cant view it. It also has a "photobucket" tab on it I opened a photobucket account , but I don't know how to transfer or copy the videoto that website so I can watch it? it has a tab that opens and says " copy to clipboard" but where is this "clipboard" can any body help me ? I'm clulesss

I am trying to put a quicktime streaming movie, with permission from source, on my myspace account. But can't figure out how to do it.Where do I get the code ????-question by Peggy