xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cross Road Designs

Hey All

Welcome to the boards. Assuming you post some quality posts you should be hosted in no time, it usually doesn't take people long at all... since 10 posting credits is easy to obtain :) Again welcome to the baords, look forward to seeing you around.

All it takes is for your participation here with these posts... and you'll have the web-space you require in no time. I've found the more "Content" your posts have, the better they get scored, which helps it all add up quickly and easily.Of course, since I'm the type of person that NEVER answers anything in a simple "yes/no" type answer, that hasn't seemed to be any problems at all for me *grinz*Enjoy! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts here.

Hi and welcome. My name is Juan and I am also trying to make the required number of post to qualify for webhosting. My website is ready to go so that part is completed. i am enjoying the process of using this message board to exchange post. I hope to have something usefull to share with others

LoL @ all newbies in this thread, kinda funny yall posted in here instead of making your own "introduction" threads but no harm done.A BIG welcome to all of you and I hope yall enjoy your time here @ Xisto.Hey nathan post up some designs of yours I`m kinda curious to see some of your work.Ryan don`t worry you won`t have to post here every day just make shure that when you post it has enough quality content so you get some nice credits for it.And finaly Juan I was wondering are you spanish cause your name makes me think so if you are the well,...bienvenido a Xisto espero que lo encantara aqui con nosotros. (hmm it has been a while I hope I didn`t just make a fool of myself back there LOL)Anyway, a few last words to yall,....post post post and you `ll be fine.El