xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GM-University1405241492

The 6th Harry Potter *spoilers Possibly* Half Blood Prince

Tommorrow the Sixth book in the Harry Potter series will be released, I have been looking into some theories I have, and think they are pretty justifiable.

Here is the U.S. edition cover. Posted Image

It appears as if Harry and Dumbledore are looking into a pensieve, they also do not appear to be in either Dumbledore office, or Number Twelve Grimauld Place, they might be in the department of myseries, or a not-so-well-known room at Hogwarts. Now here is something that reveals alot, the adult U.K. edition cover

Posted Image

Notice it is advanced potion making, which tells us Harry Obviously got an Oustanding on his Potions O.W.L.

Here are the number of copies printed of the book, impressive, aren't they?

USA - 10.8 million copies

Canada - 1.2 million copie

But I can't wait to read it, I think it will obviously be the new character that she released the description of, the one that looks like a lion sort of... But that's beyond the point, I can't wait to read this book, only one more full-day to wait before it's released!!! (today doesn't count, it's 10 O,Clock at night... :P)

What are you doing to bide the time, I was re-reading all of the books, and watching all of the movies over again, but I finished them. Then I started wroking on my site (got a ton done too...) but then my account got suspended and now I'm posting to get more credits. I still can't wait till this book comes out!!! I hope my account is un-suspended by tommorow, because I don't know how long I can post for... :P

Wating for this book> :P and waiting...> :) still waiting...> :o:P:P:D

Well, I've seen this cover photo on amzon:

Posted Image

So if you want to now my theory: I think that some long beard is gonna be burning pretty soon! But what's that there in Harry's right hand? A barber's knife? Will he shave Dumbledore - ZZ Top's oldest member - in time? Will he s(h)ave him before the beard is burning? Well in some hours we probably will know more! :)

GreetingZ

Boy! Talk about unexpected endings! Is Dumbledore really dead? Did Snape really turn on him? Something does not add up here! Is this author just trying to imitate the gimmick of Lemony Snickett by keeping Harry as miserable as possible in every book? What about that shriveled hand that Dumbledore promised to explain to Harry but never did? Did that scene with Dumbledore begging for his life from Snape seem phony to anyone? Instead of an end in site, we seemed to get a promise that this story will never end. Can the author keep us interested if she kills off our favorite characters?

People, people I have a question for you....

How does this relate to computers?

This would be better suited in the Lobby.

1064314744[/snapback]

Everything has to relate to computers?!? How boring. I mean I like computers. In many ways computers are practically my life, on the other hand, they are not my life at all. Blabbing about computers all time is not for me. Frankly, if you really want intellegent people in this forum and not just a bunch of fanatics with no life of their own, then you need to reconsider.

People, people I have a question for you....
How does this relate to computers?

What you see in Harry's and Dumble's hand is the newest 1024 MB USB-Stick containing a mysterious bootable version of Windows Vista Beta. B)

GreetingZ

I feel bad for you UK people now. I had my copy of the new HP novel a few months ago. Not that I'm going to tell you anything about it that would spoil anything for you, of course, because that would just be mean.But I *will* say this: it's really, really good. You might not necessarily be completely absorbed by the first part of it (it's a little dull if you ask me) ... but it gets way better. And if you actually like the beginning, prepare to be blown away.The weird thing is that I didn't even read Harry Potter until summer started. I was home from college and didn't have anything to read, so I swiped my lil' sister's copies. And read books 1-5 in one week. She still hates me for being able to do that.So then I bought the new one, which I of course dangled in front of her. And I wouldn't let her read it until I'd finished with it. Then Mom took it because she wanted to read it even more than I did. So my little sister had to wait for three or four days after I bought it to even be allowed to touch it. Which nearly killed her even though she acted like she didn't care (smarmy little teenaged brat! How dare she fall victim to my psychological torture?)Anyway ... I still haven't seen the films and don't plan to because the movies are usually insults to the books. I'd rather just imagine for myself, y'know?P.S. If you don't want a spoiler, avoid t-shirthell.com - they have Harry Potter tee shirts that are really, really funny if you've already read the book ... but they'll really tick you off if you stumble onto them while you're still waiting for your copy.

I feel bad for you UK people now. I had my copy of the new HP novel a few months ago. Not that I'm going to tell you anything about it that would spoil anything for you, of course, because that would just be mean.But I *will* say this: it's really, really good. You might not necessarily be completely absorbed by the first part of it (it's a little dull if you ask me) ... but it gets way better. And if you actually like the beginning, prepare to be blown away.The weird thing is that I didn't even read Harry Potter until summer started. I was home from college and didn't have anything to read, so I swiped my lil' sister's copies. And read books 1-5 in one week. She still hates me for being able to do that.So then I bought the new one, which I of course dangled in front of her. And I wouldn't let her read it until I'd finished with it. Then Mom took it because she wanted to read it even more than I did. So my little sister had to wait for three or four days after I bought it to even be allowed to touch it. Which nearly killed her even though she acted like she didn't care (smarmy little teenaged brat! How dare she fall victim to my psychological torture?)Anyway ... I still haven't seen the films and don't plan to because the movies are usually insults to the books. I'd rather just imagine for myself, y'know?P.S. If you don't want a spoiler, avoid t-shirthell.com - they have Harry Potter tee shirts that are really, really funny if you've already read the book ... but they'll really tick you off if you stumble onto them while you're still waiting for your copy.