xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Grafitti

Broadband Connection Monitoring ....how to password access to internet?

So i have 12 computers i just bought, all with XP Pro, and i need to connect 6 of them to the internet, and not the other 6. but they all need to be on the network. so how do i go about doing this? i've not recieved clear answers on this from anyone i've asked. how can i prevent some of the computers from accessing the internet through the always on connection, but permit them to communicate with each other over the network? is there a program available, or is it possible to do it simply through the registry and windows settings?any help or advice is much appreciated.to give a more clear picture, i want to keep the computers used by the kids off limits to the internet. but they are used as work computers sometimes as well, so is there a way to consistently allow network access, but password access to internet?

What router are you using? You can achieve this very easily by setting up certain access control rules in your router's firewall. But first you need to let me know what broadband router you're using.Regards,m^eP.S. - If you were using linux this would be a 2 min. job :)

It hasn't arrived yet. ---one of those ones where you sign up for the connection and they supply the router. hopefully in a day or two they'll be here to set it up, and i'll post the specs. i had thought though of making one computer the gateway for all the others. would that work?p.s. i know linux would be faster, but i can't install that because i know only the very basics of it, and everyone else here knows absolutely NOTHING. even on windows they have a hard time. :)

Cracking a username & password of DNS server.

Broadband Connection Monitoring

Hi. My system is connected through a wireless to internet service provider's wireless. I am also getting reply with that internet server. But when I try to open any website in my pc, then sometimes it ask for username & password but sometimes internet starts without any username & password. I surf well then & a nice internet speed. So I just want to know how to crack that username & password for un intruptable internet surfing? Please anyone help me. Please send me that solution on my e-mail id please.

-Rahul Sharma