xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamerchick39

New Work

I made a new siggy.. and ive been tweaking it so here it is with some variations... i made it using a drawing i sketched when i was super bored in class haha.. i took it and scanned it into my computer then colorized it using multiple layers in photoshop. i also did the popout thing, ive been meaning to try that for a while.

any comments suggestions and opinions are very welcomed :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It`s okay guess, there is room for improvement tho but I can`t quite put my finger on it there is something about it but anyway.

I like this one the best, just because of the line above it

*Blue Screen This Beotch!* hahahaha

Posted Image

wow i really like them. all of em really. the only thing i have to say against them is that their kinda big and from experience big siggis can get pretty annoying. so what id suggest is to keep the width but make the height a bit smaller. other than that its great.

It`s okay guess, there is room for improvement tho but I can`t quite put my finger on it there is something about it but anyway.

I like this one the best, just because of the line above it

*Blue Screen This Beotch!* hahahaha

Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha heck yeah i thought of that the day after i made the initial sig.. i just gotta figure out a way to make it look good sittin up there

wow i really like them. all of em really. the only thing i have to say against them is that their kinda big and from experience big siggis can get pretty annoying. so what id suggest is to keep the width but make the height a bit smaller. other than that its great.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah when i started workin on it i didnt know how big it needed to be to do the popout thing haha.. well now i know :P but yeah a resizing is in order

thanks for the input from both of you .. i reallly appreciate it :)

haha heck yeah i thought of that the day after i made the initial sig.. i just gotta figure out a way to make it look good  sittin up there

If you`re not too emotionaly attached to it I would like to help you out by modifying it to make the text look better.And in that case you could choose to use hte one I modded or Not of course,I just like photoshopping don`t mind me LOL.
El

I like the second one better, but in all of them there's stuff out of the border. You should ifx that. 7/10.

If you`re not too emotionaly attached to it I would like to help you out by modifying it to make the text look better.And in that case you could choose to use hte one I modded or Not of course,I just like photoshopping don`t mind me LOL.

El

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

by all means if ya know something i dont, go for it :) Thats fine with me...

I like the second one better, but in all of them there's stuff out of the border. You should ifx that. 7/10.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i havent had a chance to clean that stuff up yet :P

frankly, there is a lot of room for improvement in all of them, none of these signatures are good enough to really use them as signatures, and be proud of them, but they are not awfull, don't get me wrong, you clearly got some talent, but you need work a lot in order to create some really good signatures !