xisto Community
jedipi

Why Are All My New Post Invisible?

Please help.Currently, all my new post (new topic or reply) are invisible???Why does this happen?? I didn't change any setting of my account.and I use Firefox 1.04 with Windows XP

This post isn't invisible. Can you give an example of where you posted and it didn't appear? The first thing to check is that you are signed in when you post. The next thing is to make sure you're posting somewhere you are allowed to post. Also, if i was a tutorial or a hacking challenge, it has to be approved before it is visible.For us to help any more, we would need to know more details, or I do anyway.

Jedipi, I believe the moderators discussed this in Staff forum. One of us (not me, please don't shoot the messenger) accidentally placed you on permanent approval for all of your posts. For some reason the method of removing it does not seem to be working. We are trying to fix this problem, but until then please be patient with us.~Viz

Jedipi, It's fixed. Thanks for letting me know viz :P