xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xwilson7x

Halo 2 Favorite Dual-Wielding combo and why?

I agree that magnum and smg is a good combo, plasma rifle and smg is now weaker, and besides, plasma is much slower than bullets. SMG is good to pepper the shield, and then you can use the magnum to finish them off (and help lower the shield.) Of course, I think that the BR is best.

Halo 2

My Best combination would probly be the "Plasma Rifle" and the "SMG".

Its my favorite combination because those 2 weppons are probly the best when having a upclose battle.

Even the "Plasma Rifle" itself is an easy kill up close after you shoot for a while then melee.

The second best combination that i would pick up if the "Plasma Rifle" isnt avaliable, would be the "Pistol" with "SMG". Even with the Auto-update that bungie made that downgraded the "Pistol". It still does efficent damage that can still lead to an easy kill.

Well My Favorite dual wield if anything is dual smg's because I don't get cussed out for noobing or called a dual noob really. ;) But really I prefer not to use dual wielding when I have a Battle Rifle or Sniper or anything else really. ;) My bottom line is I don't really like dual wielding versus other weapons.