xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Water Melon

Rose Online

Anyone ever hear of or play R.O.S.E (rush on seven episodes) online? It was started by the creators of Ragnarok online, and is still in the beta stages. It's a pretty good rpg, it has classes and skills and all that good stuff. Check it out if you want. R.O.S.E

Yeah i played it before. It's pretty fun if you know how to play it. In some ways it mimics the traditional Ragnarok but it also has a very modern feel to it. Carts, cannons, and alot of other stuff. But just like Ragnarok, Rose Online is another one of those games where you fight, train, and levelup. There're no side activites like fishing or mining. There are of course fun with the skills you can do. You can make a campfire, go racing with carts and these maybe even a survival match in one of the toughest training areas in the lands. But these are player-made activities. It is not as fun as actually fishing then cooking the fish to eat over the campfire. It's not as fun if you can't buy fireworks and explode them up in the sky(not sure if there WAS such a thing).You're basically limited with what you can do in the game. Nothing personal but I myself believe Conquer Online and Runescape has a much more role-play than these other "good" games. Even though Runescape and Conquer Online may be non-cool with their graphics but they actually have many side activities that makes you less bored with training your character.

The discription of this game sounds very interesting, is this game still in beta testing, or is it up for subcription playing yet? I would very much like to play this game, and if it is like Ragnarok Online I know that it would be a great game to play and I would enjoy playing it just as I did Ragnarok.

its nice since its 3d, it has mor features than RO too~i guess if thet add more quest and RPgs factors it be quite cool~im currently playing the local version and the client is the new one from gravity, since they remade the whole rose client~the game is harder now, but mroe patches will add new features to thegame

R.O.S.E is a very good, and a very addicting game. I'm surprised that this game is free, and I am hoping that it will stay free. Although when the servers become exceeded, or are down, then it's a real pain in the behind. But that happens only once and a while. Not only is this a leveling up game, but you have optional quests, and individual quests for your type of character. I like how you can create your own facial features and hair, and stuff aswell. I'm not sure what it means by the badges with garnets and stuff... but oh well. I currently have 3 characters, with my highest a level 40. Not very high, but it gets harder to level. Sometimes it gets boring trying to level, but it's worth it in the end. The graphics are very good. Especially since this game is free. The music however... gets annoying sometimes. The options menu lets you take that out though, which I find useful. The monsters are original, but a tad too much based on real life. But it's still fun. It seems a little kiddish, but it's still very good. The game increases with quality when you get higher levels. And you have those options of using Carts, and Castle Gear. What can I say... I love this game. <3