xisto Community
infamousflame

Review Wanted Please review my site. :D

Well, I don't like the color scheme much, orange and blue seem weird, unles you'd use silver too. But let's talk content.

You're hosted on Xisto, in the TOS it's clearly stated that no services concurenting with Xisto will be hosted on these servers. Your site is a paid/free webhost. Your site also stated that it's hosted on bravehosting.

We are currently on a new host, Bravehosting. I like this host and as long as I feel it is reliable we will be sticking with it!

The sad thing is... you are hosted on Xisto. A free hosting service when claiming to have your hosting company. I don't know if your intention is to resell asta's space or not. But I would like to know.

THe least YOU could have done/do is put Hosted by Xisto on EVERY page, since that's the truth.

Frankly you're very very lucky OpaQue or NilsC aren't here, but this will probably cost you your hosting.

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;
<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="http://if.bravehosting.net/images/favicon.ico;

Well the way I see it.. there's two possibilities, which thanks to trekkie came to me. (So infamous, you are in serious debt now with trekkie)...Or he wrongly moved the forums from asta to another host, which is what trekkie told me. Or he's doing this from the asta servers. Nonetheless, he's got some explaining to do about this, because I would like to see this cleared up.

Hopefully, he's just using his Xisto space as a place holder for a near future hosting site? I personally plan on using my Xisto space so people can sign up for remotely hosted tools and space, but I'm only going to accept signups... Nothing is actually going to be hosted.If I'm wrong, and he really is trying to resell asta's space then I just have one thing to say: What a douche.

This last post was accurate, sorta. i was using Xisto as a redirect to other servers. I was unaware that I was still using asta space for that javscript thing. Anyways, I am movng back to asta now, so no worries hopefully. :P

I came in a bit late. Dude what's wrong with your hosting service? It says "Account suspended dure to violation of TOS" - what did you do to bravehosting ?? Come on - lets have the cat out of the bag.. You must have really done something nasty to get booted from there in just a couple of day !! Let us in on the fun story too :P

Sorry to sound like an @$$... But that sounds like total bullshizz :/