xisto Community
mitchellmckain

The Next Stage Of Human Evolution mutants or community?

Arent we already in a way making a slow evolution now there small but significant evolution that create a better race all the time. Yes it isn't gaining extra arms or legs or gaining x-men like ability. I think the next step will be more of a mental evolution. we're as a race learning more all the time. as our technology and understanding evolves I believe we will unlock more of what we already have. The next stage in our existing is less a super human state but one thats based on the evolution of our minds and within further spiritual and universal understanding that we need before we can ever truly make the next huge leap. if this happens we are more likely to preserve life rather than destroy it. However this seems less and less likely as the destruction of our own race and planet is more inevitable. and rather than trying to fix it we seem more intent on finding ways to move to another planet to destroy. I also think that people are more interested in money than the learning and spiritual self awareness needed for the next step. we truly need to bring our main beliefs in all sciences and religions all in to one before were ever to evolve socially and mentally to the next step. Well at least thats what I think.-oogly

Theories, but no facts

The Next Stage Of Human Evolution

I think the original post is very insightful, but lacks real scientific evidence to back it. To discover the likely outcomes of the "next step" in human evolution, one would have to have a immense knowledge of biology, genetics, human history beforehand, the list goes on.

One can guess, or theorize, but to really know the "most" possible outcome it would take years of research. Personally, I cannot predict the evolution of the human race, the reason because no one can really see where we are going right now. There are simply too many variables to be considered. - anonymous

-shinyshoes

The society has become so complex, that the next stage of evolution could be the humans groups as a kind of entity. In similar way that the cells as part of a human body.

I don't think that humans can evolve anymore.
Natural selection calls for the survival of the fittest, but with humans there are invalids everyday being born and kept alive and integrating into our societies. If only the most athletic and intelligent of us were to live on and mate, surely evolution would progress. But since invalids continue to mate with others, we will remain stagnant in the evolutionary chain.

-brandon

I totally agree... i can barely see how humans could evolve far enough at this point to speciate... as in, form a new species which would be incompatible sexually with current humans... if anything, we're mostly blending together, and I don't think we can have much progress without at least genetic enhancement before or during conception...

Mother planet

This stage of Human evolution on earth has finished its cycle. First stage of human evolution completes when enough interracial breeding has occurred to complete the genetic makeup on the atomic scale. Think of earth like a mothers wound, earth is a breeding planet and humans are the children, on the cosmic scale the current humans inhabiting earth are only about six months old.

Within the next 30 years Earths population will be reduced to 500 million. The 500 million left wont necessarily be world leaders or anyone special but simply those that are the most genetically evolved. Higher entity's will then ascend the 500 million left onto the next stage of evolution, the next stage is never known by young beings as the mind is not ready for the volume of information.

All traces of 1st stage human evolution will be removed from the earth and nature will be completely restored. Earth will then be reseeded with the next cycle of human children.

This first stage is always taught to humans when seeding first occurs by the implementation of the various religions and biblical texts. It is necessary for young beings to be aware of the first stage be it consciously or subconsciously to prime the mind for the next stage.

This is how its always been done.

-anezza'thor

the next stage of evolution will be

Replying to MajesticTreeFrog

.. The next stage will be of our own doing. Surely it must be a spiritual one, where we learn to live in harmony with ourselves and nature. Sounds a bit hippy man I know, but with intelligence comes the ability to determine our destiny and our evolution. People think we`ll destroy the planet before that next stage is possible but I think thats

Pre-detrimental( is that a word?) as always is with human nature we always leave things to the last to react but we`ll come through in the end

-reply by wolf

Replying to MoodyMy dad had a dream that he wen't into the future and saw how the world was going to end.Every nation fighting eachother in one big bloody battle until there was no one left-reply by joshua

genetic alteration

Well while the fact remains simple. The next stage in human evolution will be

Genetically altering the human race as a whole. I mean come on we can already decide the sex of a child while still inutero. Whats to stop us from making the emybro stronger. Faster, more intellegent? if you ask me we will be the one's who decide what stage of evolution we go to next not nature. As humans we try to find the fastest and most efficent way to do things in our eyes mother nature is too slow.

-reply by lucian

Mechanistic Distortion

I believe I have come to the answer you all seek and it is very disturbing or different. I have written a thesis outline describing how I came to the conclusion. Right now I only have the basics of mechanistic distortion online for you to read. Please email me with feedback at dwphillips@loyola.Edu, or if you would like to read any subpoints.

Thanks,

Declan Phillips

Link is here:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by Declan Phillips

Becoming Machine

Read my full work on evolving into machines and the process that has altered the evolution of beings forever. It is called mechanistic distortion.

http://www.shoprate.com/

It's all there. Email me with your thoughts.

Thanks,

Declan Phillips

Philosophy of Mechanistic Distortion

-reply by Declan Phillips

ADMIN REPLY

========================

Thank you for posting the link to the wonderful text article which definately shows deep thinking over Mechanistic Distortion.

I would like to invite you to Xisto.com and share more opinions with our members :)

the next stage of evolution will beThe Next Stage Of Human Evolution

Intro.Human could have been created and if we were to take a different perspective We would see that 'Creation' is not a single act or verbIt could also mean strings-of-events which comprises of assembling-components in a-systematic-order ,Which we don't understand that Order at this moment.which some of us hums have come to understand a part of that string and have come to conclude that part of string as Evolution.if see all the things happening surrounding us, and if you are aware and able to relate everything to your self, then you will see the larger picture of creation.

and the larger picture of all creation is Destruction.1st step Creation - the first spark... (call it big bang) or anything... Then comes in evolution... Whatever happens now ... Technology, Genetics, Robatics, Imagination, whatever that all of us are doing , we are not evolving... We are drawing closer to Destruction.

Everything is an Energy Cycle - now the energy that was from the first spark has created all this, and its like a the energy has gone from 1 point of origin to everyplace on the universe and the at last will go back from where it came from like a toilet flush, one origin - one pathway - one destination - when this cycle is over then there will be another first spark in the future - time is not a still-object but it is a measurement or kinectics or motions. So we cant talk about time and how or when the 2nd spark will occur again.

it could have reached the the sink hole on the other side of the universe or it is still travelling.But one thing is certain ... Everything starts and everything ends.

Unless of course humans have mastered technology and and have evolved well enough to control elementry particles of our own consciousness, we will not be able to survive this plane of existance.

L.Raymond

Slowly progressingThe Next Stage Of Human Evolution

It's a fact that evolution doesn't happen nearly as fast as we'd like it to.

We are at a point where we can evolve most species into one of many next possible stages of their evolutionary road. However, due to the slippery slope effect this is often protested against by varying interest groups.

Personally, I believe that right now the male human mind is evolving from thousands of years of hunting instincts to a point where we may even be able to multitask and achieve a level of focus that will us all fall under the currect idea of a autistic behaviour. But the time it takes for a mind to evolve into anything else is not something most would care to wait for.

Also, men today only do a fraction of the excercise men once did during our time as dedicated hunters.

As an inevitable result the male body (in the currently most plausible future) while growing out of childhood will spend LESS energy growing a large and strong predatory body to hunt with and perhabs go a little more in the direction of allowing for more brain activity, a higher IQ and then slice off most hunting instincts until there's no more cave man left than what is the minimum for our ability to survive attacks.

PS. I'm sorry that I'm not more articulate when describing my theory but perhabs the future man in Denmark will grow up with more challenging English lessons too. ;)

-reply by M.Langsted.

Humans detroying the EarthThe Next Stage Of Human Evolution

I don't think we'll kill it, yes we'll injure it, yes pretty bad. But still, some few will rise up, and heal it. Now whether that be in the whole "2012" thing, or tomorow, its unknown. What we can do? Try to be one of those few.Maybe we'll be rewarded, maybe not. My theory on 2012? I feel its too soon for the race of the *person* Sapiens and all other animal and plant life to cease to exist. What I am hoping to happen, is something like Heroes. Something will activate a certain gene in specific humans, maybe animals, and give them either abilities, or something for survival. In Heroes, if you haven't seen it, Season 1, an Eclipse, it activated a gene in select people. But if it does happen, its not life's cheat code, it will add more obstacles to our paths. If something like that does happen, of course I will hope to be one of the select people, but I can't control things, can I?

I may be 14 years young, but I've matured beyond my years to think about these things. This is what happens when you are a bored teen all the time. Your mind will change into a... Well, it feels like you think in the same way as Sylar, cept you don't slice people's heads open with telekinetic abilties. I get so bored that all I do is think, and create theories on random stuff. Mainly focusing on human evolution into werewolves, or humans getting abilities.

-reply by AmberCain

I'm 13 years old and just like you I feel that evoultion is soon to change us. But is it really going to give us powers change our DNA or stuff like that I mean I've tried telekiniesis and it kinda works.

just like in heroes says that we only use 1/10 of our brain power imagine if we could use all. We have 12 strands of DNA 1 different can turn us into a rat or something completely different imagine activating some more what could happened. AND in 2012 a formation on our galaxy can remote out BRAIN DNA and give us such abilities> telekinis,  speed, mind reading, time just think. Have you ever heard about a placebo effect (if not google it)  well like I said I've tried to telekenis and were able. I thnk I activated that part of my brain to let me do such think and I believe we all can do it, using the placebo effect>

-reply by Jordan

answerThe Next Stage Of Human Evolution

I'm only 18 I am quiet intrigued by the stages of evolution I do not know much of this subject I believe we are constantly evolving if you paid attention to society you would see the changes in young people are getting very tall but that could be due to the hormones injected into foods evolution is up to a person if you remain ignorant to the worlds problems you will seriously regret this this is only my opinion and may not be true

-reply by dwane