xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SunBlind

Cpanel: Write Failed While Creating Email Account Says Quota Exceeded

I got this error message when trying to create a new email account:E-mail Account CreatedThe e-mail account rae@dreammare.net with the login Write Failed: Disk Quota Exceeded and password ******* with a quota of 0 megabytes was successfully created.Any idea what happened?anyone? anyone?

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

I will run the QUOTA Fix within 2 days as soon as there is some drop in the server load. It should be fixed then :P

Yep, just tried it again and got the same error.Take your time, do what you gotta do :P

An Email account adding problem!Cpanel: Write Failed While Creating Email Account

Dear Sir,

We are a new client for you, but this problem still annoys us, when we try to add a new email account, an error message appears, saying that either I exceeded Disk Quota, or the disk is Full, we need a solution as soon as possible please

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-feedback by yazid