xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What Is Your Favourite Mmorpg ? is your choice

What is your favourite MMorpg ?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:P my favorit is Ragnarok.vote for your favorit !!!!I'm sorry if you don't find your MMORPG favorit at the list , the pool can suport only 20 choice , but you can post it and tell what you think about , or if there are are a new RPG that i don't know , I think the winner will be Ragnarok :P I wait for the result of this poll !!!! Edited by aminzzlink (see edit history)

Mine is World of Warcraft (you could have known that). But I think this poll is a little weird, cus some games are really different. Like gunzonline, that's an FPS, not an RPG i think.

My favorite is Final Fantasy Eleven. I love how you can combine two class abilities, and a ranger mixed paladin is my strongest. They both are at about 70 right now too! This was also the first MMORPG I've ever played, and it was the best one yet. I don't even have to play the storyline, I can just go around and talk to others, socialize with them and sorts, and these people are fun to chat with. Also, when I first started, I got lots of help from just random people! Like this one guy, he said he'll help me with my money problems, and teach me some basics, so I don't get blacklisted and sorts. He also gave me so much money! When I got to like level 20, he started joining me in quests with his underclasses. Now we're like about the same, and we camp a lot for Nightmare monsters. :P I love this game, and I hope others can enjoy this experience because it's really worth the 13 dollars a month deal. I'll continue to play this until a new Final Fantasy Online game comes out, and then I'll play this game from time to time until all my friends join up with me on the new Final Fantasy.I rate the game 10/10 since it gives you the greatest experience ever to talk, play games, and especially have some awesome fun. :P

My favorite by far is Star Wars Galaxies.I'm just obessed about the Star Wars universe, so it's very interesting to particpate in it. I also like how you can interact with movie characters and such.

Star Wars Galaxies for sure. The amazing thing , I haven't start playing! I order it but I'm still waiting for my copy. If I have to choose one that I played, I'd choose Ragnarok Online. It was a game that kept me interested. Quests, items, parties, guilds. it was incredible.

I noticed that you didnt have Runescape which wouldve been my choice because its a cheap fun game with a ton of things to do. But since you didnt have it on there i chose World Of Warcraft because its has some really good graphics awesome gameplay it would be the best EVER MMORPG if it wasnt for the 15 dollars a month thing AND you have to pay for the game. Thats why I cant wait until the new Warcraft comes out because then World Of Warcraft will only be like 7 dollars!!! I really hope the new Warcraft comes out ver very soon!

I used to be big on Ragnarok, but it got so tedious.. Sooo many late nights of leveling my priest, I finally got him to level 90 and was just burnt out on leveling! I admit it is a fun game, but I got tired of all the mindless clicking I had to do just to get HEADGEAR DAMN HEADGEAR...But I will have to go with Ragnarok or WoW, I like the freedom of WoW and the many different possibilities. I like that it is not a hack and slash leveling system.

Mine is ragnarok too.. it is a great online game.. There are lot of quests, items, parties and guilds. Its so exciting to play this rpg game. B)

You're all crazy!! The best by a long way is Ultima Online. I played it for 5 years only getting bored in the last few months. It was such an awesome game. The focus ofcourse was Pvp (Player vs player combat) but you could also be a trader and make piles of money - or just go around helping people. Awesome game. I mostly played on free servers as I object to pay subscription fees to play game...yuck.I recommend it to everyone! Woo - better than all the new graphic oriantate games - gameplay > graphics