xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dontmaimyourself

England why none?

i dont know much about england,never bin there,
:P

arnt you the lucky one I have to live here, It's terrible, theres a real problem with Little B******s in my street ( I tried to find a word that wasnt rude, but failed). It aint all bad tho.

Post Snipped because Xisto Detected Spam

I think England is popular because of its soccer. Everyone loves English soccer. My favourite league is EPL.England is a nice place to live in, I suppose. However, I heard that travelling expenses are very high.Why not tell us more about England? Give an introduction of somesort?

In England its "football." Yes. The national game. I live in england, its a good place really. True about the hospitals and everythin though! I would just like to take this opportunity to say that we do not live in posh country estates, and we do not talk like the royal family.I saw The Day After Tomorrow, there all the "english" talk about is the royal family, man united football team and rum/whisky. This is a ridiculously over-stereotypical view. Plus they are all played by americans trying to do an english accent. Hmm. Doesnt work, unforunately.And english people always seem to be the bad guys in films.... ah well, i can live with it. :D

I think England is popular because of its soccer. Everyone loves English soccer. My favourite league is EPL.
England is a nice place to live in, I suppose. However, I heard that travelling expenses are very high.

Why not tell us more about England? Give an introduction of somesort?

Dont mean to be rude but the words football.

It dosent matter anyway I was p***** off when I wrote that so firstly England aint that bad things are improving, I,ts not really the country that bothers me but the people, so many chavs, (If you dont know what they are try this: chavscum.com

So yeah its quite good actually, except an incompetant police force, they let a reporter for the sun newspaper (read: comic), smuggle bomb making equipment into parliament.

I think it's only called 'football' in Europe. In the real world, we call it soccer :(Where I come from, football is a very different game involving heavy physical contact and a lot of handling of the ball.

i wouldnt say england is all that bad.. Okay the weather really sucks up here in manchester but the facilities we have here are pretty impressive. I've done a lot of travelling around most of SE Asia (China, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam etc.) and also a fair bit of travelling around Europe (Germany, France, Spain, Sweden etc.). Not being bigheaded but justifying my opinion. I'd say that english shopping is pretty good, a good medium between having everything we need 24hrs a day without the mass advertising forced upon you as in america. Okay our public transport is some of the worst i've seen in europe and comparable to some of the more developed SE ASian countries.. But, we do have a free Health Service which although a lot of people moan about long waits etc. but ITS FREE!! come on what do you expect and there's always the option of paying as most other countries are forced to and then the level of service is really impressive.Lastly, i'd say that England has a lot of history, things have changed over the years slowly but if you take trips up to the Lake District, around York city or even wander off the beaten track around London, you find all sorts of interesting things to see and do.Didnt mean that to become a rant, just being objective.