xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xJedix

Which Is Your Favorite Blizzard Game? ^^

Which is your favorite Blizzard game?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Diablo! Diablo!Yes, that is my all time favourite. All my friends know that too because I just cannot keep myself from ranting about it.This is my first day here at Altahost Forums and I could not help but create a topic on it. [http://forums.xisto.com/topic/87716-topic/?findpost=1064331135]>.< Moderator! Please do not kick me out. I love Diablo, I cannot help it.

Hands down I'd have to say WoW. The depth is huge, and the world is that much bigger! Even though I don't care for the graphics that much... it's still a great game. I just started playing it, and it's taking me a bit to get use to it, because I just got done playing FFXI. Hopefully this game will turn out the best for me :)

I would have to say Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne. What an expansion pack! What a game! The storyline is immense and the graphics are very nice. The storyline is very indepth making you just wanting one more level before bed. Then its 4.00 am and you've been up all night!Defiently Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne!

Im glad you enjoyed Warcraft 2 and 3. Do you have the expansion pack to 3? It is one of the best games i have ever played. If you don't have it i reccommend you go and buy it! :huh:

my favorite is Diablo... and i don't know why exactly... maybe because it had an intense gameplay... incredible videos and a nice storyline.... it did not imply some amazing skills... but... it liked it a lot !

god damn't starcraft, it's soo contagious! Im playing it even now, sometimes, it's the best old strategy game.. I've even seen somewhere that there is some chinese TV channel that just transmits starcraft battles :D

I love diablo 2 lod, it is one of the best games i have ever played (which is saying a lot). I havent actually played starcraft but i should cause ive only ever heard good things about it. Warcraft 3 is good but i never really got into the storyline and WoW was rubbish because you have to pay for it constantly which i am very much against.

I don't like Diablo II pretty much anymore, cuz the Battlenet is gettin lamed of mass bots, and I don't like the enourmous focus on item crafting  - runs & runes & all the trading - wanna have more gaming. I prefer WoW - more veriety - and I'm passionately waiting for Diablo 3 !. Btw, noone likes Warcraft III ?^^  Its my fav strategy game cuz the creep & Hero aspect can balance disadvantages, and grants Variation , and cuz its a very combination- and team-required game. And ... Not as stressful as Starcraft ^^. And some funmaps are really advanced !

-reply by Wariced