xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kyole

Would Anyone Read These Tutorials? Possible 3ds Max Tutorials

Hi

Im new to the tutorial buisness being the self-taught freak I am but I love to help and to support others.

I wouldnt mind doing a few tutorials over stuff if people would actually read them so you guys tell me would you like 3ds Max Tutorials over this stuff below?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If so which ones would you like to see most?

oh btw... crappy demo real I did like 3 years ago..

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Holy cow... bring 'em on dude.. just bring 'em on.. Write a whole series on them.. but make sure you break up each effect into a separate tutorial and use alternating text and images for explanation. Try and put your explanations in a step-by-step manner. Simply posting images won't earn you any hosting credits - so you have to put in a fair amount of text.All the bestm^e

Holy cow... bring 'em on dude.. just bring 'em on.. Write a whole series on them.. but make sure you break up each effect into a separate tutorial and use alternating text and images for explanation. Try and put your explanations in a step-by-step manner. Simply posting images won't earn you any hosting credits - so you have to put in a fair amount of text.

All the best

m^e

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea I already took a shot at one tutorial few days ago.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/84958-topic/?findpost=1064310689

Problem Im having is its hard for beginers because I try to post good pictures to illustrate what im talking bout abut theres a limit on pictures like 10 I think.

And the matrix one I dunno if I can do. Because I lostthe info from the guy who teaches how to do the code mapping. But ill look.

Itd be awesome if you guys woudl give me my own lil sub dir on the tutorials part cuz I could do 15 easily

If the problem is space, use your website for pictures. Put your tutorials on your site and include LOTS of details and pictures there. Then do the tutorial on the board with the before and after pics only. Include a message that if they are having trouble with the tutorial visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for further details. I think that not only would you have a name in the tutorial section, but your website would be pretty busy. If you can pull off a tutorial on half that stuff that you're suggesting, my hat's off to you! :lol:

erm.. how about what is the latest programme for such designs?and are they user friendly or must i go through some lessons to know how or does these tutorials help?where can i get the latest programme for good designs....?

your work seems like it has potential.. i mean their nice landscaping models and all, but you need work on your shading/lighting skills.. take a few tutorial on Mental Ray and give your models that realistic reflection/plastic look.. other than that nice work..