xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FlaMeBoIz

Gunzonline ! Another Nice Game GUNZ

Well I play GunZ and I really enjoy it. I've practiced many strategies for the game.Some of the more famous techniques that I use are:-The Slashshot-The Butterfly StepI've made four characters to practice on both steps. I even made one to try out the dagger. (Though to my dismay, I did not like it and switched to kodachis[dual swords], which I also regret)I have a level 14 character with a level 10 shotgun (I have enough for the level 15 one), level 12 dual revolvers. I also have a level 12 character with a level 10 shotgun, and level 12 dual revolvers. (Alright, it's probably not interesting anyways, so forget it)I now am being as patient as I can, to wait for the MAIET team to fix up the little login server problems they are currently encountering.@Dr. - These "dagger noobs" you talk of, are really easy to evade. You must press the spacebar when they attempt to disengage you. This will make your character jump.

This is for the person who said it was stupid that they "Told you the cheat codes" on the website. First off, there are no "Cheat Codes". If what you are referring to is the Techniques used by the majority of the population, involving cancelling animations and shortening delays via weapon switches, slashes, blocks, etc, you're even more a moron. They aren't "Cheat Codes", they're button presses, normal motions put together. What you're saying is that, if you play mario, and you jump and shoot a fireball at the same time, it's a cheat code. This is simply not true at all. It's using the ability to Jump and the ability to shoot together, to make yourself evasive and offensive at the same time.The same is true for GunZ. The techniques you are referring to are simply using common sense to combine things. After all, they don't do any more damage than slashing normally, or shooting normally. I'll give an example.Slash Shot: A commonly used technique that involves stunning your opponent slightly with your sword, and then following up with a shot at point blank.Jump > Dash > Slash/Switch to Gun > Shoot.It does the same amount of damage as you would if you walked up to them, slashed them once, then switched to your gun and shot them. Exact same. The only advantage is speed, and it comes at the cost of hours of training. Isn't that what a FPS should be about? Experience, practice, and player skill? You speak about the techniques as if they're as simple as entering a code and then winning. The reality is, the more powerful the move, the harder it is to pull off. Next time you try to flame a game for how it's played, take a few minutes to do some thinking. They are not "Glitches", "Flaws", "Cheats", or "Bugs". Though they were originally not intended, they created the depth and balance that made this game unique, and ultimately became one of the biggest attractions to the game GunZ. The company wouldn't change it for the world. The techniques used are basically like learning martial arts in real life. They aren't hacks or cheats, they're using practise, preparation, and knowledge to expand their ability. Like I said, they aren't flaws, they're features. Thank you for reading my rant, I hope I've cleared up some misconceptions about GunZ.

dude you should play lg gunz

Gunzonline ! Another Nice Game

You should play lg gunz it has more lv's more items. And the cash shop is free you can find cash shop items in the normal shop.

Go to legacygamers.Net to download.