xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etan

How To Use Pivot The stickfig animation maker

typing

How To Use Pivot

I hav the stickfigure animation 2.2.5 I think or somehting like that and I cant figure out how to type words into it...Oh and by the way if you search my name in youtube I hav an account

-reply by StickLogic

animals

How To Use Pivot

How do you make animals on it I know you can I just saw some other animatios and they had animals.

P.S you can make your onw caracter and you give him a name save him go back to your animation, above "add figure" there is a bove click it and type in your carracters name and press "add figure" he/she should come up!

-reply by anthony

How do you make animals on it I know you can I just saw some other animatios and they had animals.

If you click Load Figure Type a list should pop up and you can pick horses and elephants. After you do that the next time you can just click the drop down arrow above the add figure button. Then when it is on the figure you want click add figure.

To the orginal poster I don't know if I should thank you for showing me the link to were to download this amazing product or be mad at you for the hours I wasted playing around with it lol. I love this thing a lot. Before this I would use flash to make this stuff but Pivot makes it so much easier. I made a short video that was over a minute long. For one of these things to be that long it takes a lot of slides and a whole bunch of time. This thing is a great time waster but not so great when you have school work to be doing lol. I wanted to post my video here but when I uploaded it to photobucket it over took about the first five seconds.
If anyone can tell me how to post a minute long pivot video on a forum that would be great so I can show the people on my forums and maybe post it here if you guys wanted to see it.

saving gifHow To Use PivotWhen I try to save it as a gif it works until the last minute and then it says program erroe or something code 87 and that the parameter is wrong---I don't know what a parameter is! and I wonder if its cuz the fim is too long if it is then I have know idea how to save it!Please help I really want to make it a proper movie! 

-reply by sophie

Pivot is an awesome program and go on you tube and check out PivotMasterDX channel, he's really good at pivot! and there is another pivot version , beta 3.0 , look up on google "filefront pivot" you can put pictures and animate them =)

Keywords: pivot tutorial

pivot rules!!!!!How To Use Pivot

I like pivot but only on verson 3 beta,its heaps better becuse you can animate pictures and move them around you can download v3 here:  Pivot v3

-reply by michael parry

rotationHow To Use Pivot

hi there,

I noticed on pivot that when you press edit,you can draw stuff.I was making a shooting animation project for schoolwork,and I obviously had a man holding a gin,the gun pointing at a 45 degrees angle downwards.I wanted to rotate the bullet bang thing I drew,to make it look like its coming out of the gun.How do I do this?is it possible?

thanks

tom