xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hatim

Hello To Astahost Ppl me saying hello

Hello all, My name is Shahzada Hatim, aka geoaxis aka Tim I am a 23 year old Computer Science Student in Pakistan. I have been tryinng to get a nice free host for quite some time. Lets see how this one comes out. By design this site looks nicer than others.I just wonder why the hosting companies insist on posting a number of posts b4 they activate your free account. How does this all work out in financial terms. Any ways if you have questions regarding Pakistan you can post me a message herepeace

Hi there Hatim,

Welcome to Xisto - I had quite a few pakistani students in my univ. - computer science students too. Very nice people. One of them was a real brainy dude - graduated with Cum Laude :(

Feel free to jump right into the forums and share your computing experiences with us. Also tell us more about how the life in Pakistan really is - from the view of a commoner. There's the Life Talk forum where you can share your views about anything under the Sun & the Moon.

This site & it's sister site Xisto (which is, as the name suggest, more oriented towards the Teen crows) - are under the XisTo ring of sites. Xisto funds these free hosts accounts, in return of good, quality posts on various topics. While Xisto's the more general version, here at Xisto your posts have to be on computing topics and meet up to certain quality criteria in order to get hosting. Your posts are what you "pay" for your hosting account with - which I believe is a nominal amount considering you don't shell out anything in real currency - but rather is a small investment of your time.

Our objective here is to build up a massive knowledge base of computing problems & solutions and build a terrific thriving community in the process as well. At this point we might say, that we've achieved a fair degree of success in this regards - but we're still looking forward tomore contributions by the techie people such as you.

Have a great stay at Xisto & have fun :(

Regards,

m^e