xisto Community
sunny152

Looking For Free Software To Build Website

Basicly what I have is FP which came with the Microsoft programs. Then I have Macromedia MX 2004 (Flash,Dreamwaever,Fireworks). These were free trials that expire in 30 days, but I found a website that has serials codes on it, so it looks like I bought the full version. The problem I had in the past was with the free trials is you can't reinstall them after they expire. I had an issue where my clock on my computer was wrong, so i fixed it. It changed the date the trial expired, so I had a 30 day free trail for 3 days.

You are stealing software that was developed over a great period of time, not that ther isn't a little code that is free on the internet, but somewhere at sometime someone or a group had to put that software together and it is worth something, if it were worthless then you would never see it to begin with.Use the trials and if you like it then PAY for it...thousands of manhours were invested in it...what is the point of creating a really great product if you can't pay the bills which include the employees that made the product work in the first place...You should be ashamed for stealing other peoples time and effort, those that wish to help are on forums like this one that will help you or guide you in the direction to do what you wish...Please don't stealSteve DeMarcusSoftware DeveloperNukeXtra, Ported MODs

A good html editor I think is dreamweaver. It has very good and editable colorcoding and also a very good WYSIWYG editor.
But since you're looking for a free one (I also recommend to learn html [and maybe xhtml]) you can use AriseSoft Winsyntax.
This can be downloaded on: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
I liked working with it until I bought dreamweaver mx 2004.

But that's all up to you.