xisto Community
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Whats The Best Mp3 Tag Editor Out There ?

Hi guys, I tried out some of the mp3 tags editors out there in the market but liked none - what I'm seeking will be able to take off folders from my hdd and then present me with a list in a grid like format, from where I can easily edit/add tags to each, upon which they'll get auto-categorized neatly.. are there any such softwares out there. All the one's I used were horribly bad or lacking or for most part - the creators themselves seemed confused with what they're trying to achieve. Most of them contain a hore of completely worthless features whereas the really needed one's are missing, or even if they're present - the interface is so bad that you'd give up in no more than 5 mins.. highly frustrating.What's your experience with tag editors - and if you know of any good ones please post back please..Thanks & Regards,m^e

I was going to mention that also :lol:. -> Tag & Rename.

I used another one previously but I forgot the name of the program. I test out a few and then uninstall them. You might also want to take a look at MP3 Tag Editor (quite obvious name :lol:).

Definitely try out The Godfather as mentioned earlier by banjosforpeace. That program has more features than you can think of LOL. I need to give it a test run myself.

Hey niceeee.. Thanks WeaponX. I'd tried out godfather - but didn't quite like it.. don't ask me why :lol: But I did like both the ones that you've mentioned - Tag & Rename even more. You wouldn't be having a serial number, would you :lol: lol...Tag & Rename has the kind of view I was looking for.. I think I'm going to stick to it..Thanks a tonne man :lol:Regards,m^e

Hey niceeee.. Thanks WeaponX. I'd tried out godfather - but didn't quite like it.. don't ask me why :lol: But I did like both the ones that you've mentioned - Tag & Rename even more. You wouldn't be having a serial number, would you :D lol...

Tag & Rename has the kind of view I was looking for.. I think I'm going to stick to it..

Thanks a tonne man :lol:

Regards,

m^e

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem m^e. Glad I could finally help you out in return for the numerous times you helped me. :P

Serial number? Maybe. :lol: Will see tonight when I get home.

You guys over there don't have strict rules about this stuff do you? LOL. Actually read a topic discussing about this yesterday.

No problem m^e.  Glad I could finally help you out in return for the numerous times you helped me.  :lol:

Serial number?  Maybe.  :lol: Will see tonight when I get home.

You guys over there don't have strict rules about this stuff do you? LOL.  Actually read a topic discussing about this yesterday.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe.. we do.. all serial numbers behind the screens :lol: he he he he