xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LikMeBalleFM

Where Does Msn Messenger Store It Emoticons

Okay, I don't know how to get the orginal emoticons that come with msn messenger, but I do know how to import your own. You go to tools, the down to Create Emoticons. There you should be able to import your own smilelys and you should even be able to create shortcuts. For example all of my smilelys are cat heads so my cat face that winks, all I have to type is ^wink^. Thats on version 6.2Now if you have version 7.0 then its the same way. If you're still confused, visit the offical link that msn provides for its members. Creat Your Own Emoticons I hope that this helps. If you find the list of the emoticons that come with msn, please notify me.

I don't Know but here is a little idea that I think should be work, You can put an spy program in your computer, and next, you close al the windows of messenger an try to add a new emoticon, next of that you open your spy program, and see what are the archives, that you have modificated in the last minute, and then you can start to search wich one of them maybe will contain the emoticons. For be sure, do the test again, and repet the procces.Have fun and if you get somethin please tell me.