xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

::new:: Software Releases

Well.. not really - but you got lured into the trap nevertheless :(

Here's a list of really cool software that were up for download on a site named mirskt.com - which I don't think exists any longer - but has been replaced by another yet-to-be-cooler one named mirsky.com .. anyway's here you go:

(The following programs are only available on special request.)
AutoFlush
AutoFlush flushes your toilet at definable intervals - from every fifteen minutes to every twelve days! Can control up to two toilets at once ! Requires ethernet connection and toilets supporting Swedish digital flushing standards.

Sandwich CAD
Switch from wheat to rye faster than ever before ! Design sandwiches, then make them in your own kitchen ! Sandwich CAD allows manipulations impossible to duplicate in real life ! Comes with cheese sandwich, ham and cheese sandwich templates. Also includes four types of lettuce lattice: Romaine, Boston, Iceberg, and ZapfDingbats.

Experience
The premier database for keeping track of your food's expiration dates. Review expiration dates of products bought weeks, even months ago. Switch to Visual Mode and watch Expirience graphically depict how rotten food would be by now. Extrapolation into future possible in Visual Mode for dates up to July 12, 2025.

Chef
Chef uses our patented Edibility Algorithm to create original recipes from any ingredients that you enter. The following example recipe was created from inputting the following ingredients: hamburger, eggs, orange juice, boullion cubes.
Egg-Orange Juice-Boullion Cube Surprise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Baste egg in orange juice.
- Add hamburger patty to egg-juice mixture.
- Fry under low heat until brown.
- Chill and serve.
- Add boullion cubes to taste.
(Taken from the MirskSoft homepage).

Any takers ??? :P:(

What are you talking about? I think this is SPAM. SPAM SPAM SPAM. Sack the admin lol.These are generally what I class as nowhereware, not many people are going download it, especially when the site has gone down.

And we all say time is precious. I think some people got too much time on their hands and need to share some.People with sites like that should be encourage to join forums like this so they can make good use of their idle time, and learn a thing or two in the process.

Wow, that is sheer laziness. Some of the programs actually could have practical uses in the future. The AutoFlush could come in real handy at our school. I've seen toilets piled over with feces and toilet paper, because they are too lazy to flush.

Wow, that is sheer laziness. Some of the programs actually could have practical uses in the future. The AutoFlush could come in real handy at our school. I've seen toilets piled over with feces and toilet paper, because they are too lazy to flush.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol.. you're forgetting that the Autoflush has the option of setting it to flush at 12 days intervalt too :( What if someone among those lazy dude (who might actually like a dirty toilet, for various *ahem* reasons) - manages to set it to a 12 days interval ? Hehe.. well, under such circumstances, don't you think going manual would be a lot better .. well, I shouldn't write any more of this, coz the whole scenario is conjuring pretty dirty images in my mind which when put to words here might make any of you run for our dearest friend Mistah Looo :(

Cool... now we all will be hacking toilets :(. And remotely activate someone elses toilet, or what if we can trigger a buffer overflow and cause a toilet to crash and execute malicious code that causes the toilet to cough up all the things one just dropped in it :x. I can almost imagine myself going to the loo with a laptop and a network cable HAHAHA :(. ps. I'd like to see someone update the firmware of a toilet :P LOL

Cool... now we all will be hacking toilets :(. And remotely activate someone elses toilet, or what if we can trigger a buffer overflow and cause a toilet to crash and execute malicious code that causes the toilet to cough up all the things one just dropped in it :x. I can almost imagine myself going to the loo with a laptop and a network cable HAHAHA :(.

ps. I'd like to see someone update the firmware of a toilet :P LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heheheh. I think you've just hit on why nobody will actaually BUY networked toilets. It would be fun to do though...