xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
theillestmc12

Forum Form Thing Doesnt Work

Hi Dude, Don't worry about it and just sit tight. There's something going on with the entire Xisto network. I haven't been able to access my website control panels or view the sites, my contacts even having problems logging on! I heard something about it almost crashing but I don't know so for now I would just sit tight and wait for some news. Thanks. Sean Webber militaryknowledge@hotmail.co.uk

This was an email sent to all members:

We are very sorry to inform you that our hard drive of Panda server has switched to read only mode as it is on the verge of crashing. We are trying our best to transfer all the data on to a new HDD.
The exact reason of this issue is still not known.. We will keep you updated. Please be assured that we will try our best to recover all the data. The transfer process has been initiated and will take around 8-9 hours. As soon as the new setup is complete, the sites will be online again :-)

Till the new setup is complete, We will NOT be accepting any new Applications, upgrade requests etx.

Thank You for your co-operation and chosing us as your hosting partner.

Sincerely,

The Administrating Team
Xisto : Free Web Hosting
(Xisto Corporation)

It's because the Application form is hosted on the Panda Server too - which has crashed today evening. Fortunately they were able to save all the data which is being transfered to another server. According to my best guess, it'll be a 12hour wait before things return to normal...