xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
infamousflame

Mess With Messenger Mess with messenger @ mess.be

Lol, something about that page design and layout just screams spyware, I dont know if its true, but something seemed wrong.Anyway, might try it once, the original MSN messenger skin is kinda dull, very dull indeed. Its what happens when several million users has the same kinda thing. Cant stand the original windows XP theme, I almost puke when I see it. I also think that Xisto should make themself a custom skin for this forum, I cant stand default looks on regular stuff.Default sucks... :/ Customize your life.

You're welcome and lol I know, it looks a bit tacky but I don'tknow if it i spyware-infested. Another thing is Customess, again I don't know if it is spyware free, but it is full of display pics and stuff, you can get it from a link or something from mess.be

Messenger Plus before ANYONE touches it, will muck up Windows 98 FE and most SE copys.It also creates an awful lot of resource hogging and freuqent crashes.Messenger Discovery is the same, except it wil, screw your enitre account up, trust me, they arent all good services.!

hmm. the new msn messager is funit has added alot of new functions and smily faces nudges are fun too.it has become veri livly to chat online with frens and isdefinitly a good communication tool nowadays

I think Plus! is good, it has lots of new features, does anyone know if the commands list appears without having plus! installed? I can press "/" and then i get a list of commands that I can use to change my status or close conversation windows or block people or whatever.

Yeah, Mess is better to just get Display Pictures, Backgrounds, and other things like images and display name specialities from. Downloading stuff definitly sets your computer aflame with spyware. And MSN Plus destroys your comptuer usually. It works wonderful for a few weeks, but then suddenly MSN will stop working. When MSN tries to auto-update Plus freezes. And things like that. My e-mail display still doesn't work right from Plus. It's best to stick to the new MSN and just take the add-ons from Mess.

Couldnt have said it any better myself, its truely a bad piece of software. I dont think it should even leave beta, its broken way too many good machines. I try and warn people but they dont care.

How can you mess with your Messenger in a way that the list with e-mailadresses you get when you click on 'sign in' gets removed? At the moment, it 's a long list with all adresses that were ever signed in on our computer, and I would like to clean it up.

Try clearing the internet explorer cache and history.If not, download Ad-Aware and Spybot Search and Destroy, maybe even Xcleaner all for free, these programs will help you by removing details you dont want.Usually .CAB files or similar, but best to have one of these programs delete the files for you, dont want to mess anything up badly.