xisto Community
yungblood

Salutations & Greetings! YungBlood sends his greetings to all

Hi Everyone, I'm new to ashahost, but I'm trying to get enough posts so I can have my website hosted by them. I'm a Major linux fan, and a major mIRC fan. I'm just getting back to the internet after 5 years of being away from civilization. Sincerely, The Original YungBlood!! :( :( :P:P:o

Wahhaaaa.. u seem to be right after my heart, muh man !! I used to be a complete IRC freak abt 5 years back when IRC consumed me completely... and Linux is still eating me alive bit by bit :( Welcome to Xisto - dive right in and have a thoroughly enjoyable stay :(regards,m^e

Hehehe, I am going to like this guy m^e :( And m^e, you don't need to act like you mind Linux eating you alive LOL... You love every bit of Linux, as do I (but I just can't live without Photoshop)You'll love the IRC room (irc://irc.dalnet.com channel #Xisto) YungBlood, I like your name LOL... IRC never really had my ultimate love, I enjoy TALKING too much, I use MSN for voice chat, and if I want to be left alone 2 people I know have access to Netmeeting :( So yeah, I like to talk LOL.

Thank you m^e & mw, You really make me feel welcome here. I hope to have alot of fun here on asta.Btw, maybe you can help me with a little problem, I'm trying to get a new ver of linux that will install on a 486. I'm trying to setup this old computer as a MIDI recorder. I tried debian, but I couldn't get it to work. It wanted to boot off the CD's, and if I DL'd the floppy boot images, it just wanted to install off the internet. I don't have this 'puter connected to any network, much less the internet. Any recomendations before I go nutty with this project? :(Danke :(YB :P