xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icenat7

Halo 2 Glitches Halo 2 Glitch

Glitches aren't something I really want to show off about. They're simply minor annoyances that get in the way of fair gameplay. I could find loads of glitches in the first game, my friend used them all the time, and it took all the fun out of the game. Glitches aren't fun to find, nor are they fun to use. I mean yeah, you may be hiding from your friend in an otherwise impossible location, but it gives you an unfair advantage. If anyone used a glitch to their advantage whilst I was playing them on Xbox Live I'd be very annoyed and probably quit.It's pointless. Just, don't do it.

Halo 2 Glitches

I don't really see a reason to glitch, if you want to just spend time messing aorund with the game on your own, great, go for it.

Glitching doesn't really get you anything when you're running around trying to kill people. The flying sword glitch was the only really useful one, and it wasn't that hard to defend against anyways.

Getting ontop of a level is fine...as long as you have the sniper rifle, other then that, again, there's no real point to it.

Actually there is a reason to glitch, glitching has overwhelmed halo on Xbox Live. Once you reach a certain level probly 25+ you will come across glitchers.

Examples:

Glitching out of the map with a main weppon. (Sniper Rifle, Rockets, etc..)

Glitching out of the map and hiding.

Glitching weppon kills (BxR, BxB)

If you dont know how to do these glitches and continue to play halo 2 matchmaking. Probly every 2 out of 10 games, you will get glitched which can lead to a "Cheating Glitch"

One of my favorite Glitch that most people think its "Cheating" but also a good stratagy is to Glitch your self out of the map and make every single of your teammates to leave the game. Once youv done that all you have to do is hide and wait out the time. Which leads to a instant victory (not really since you have to wait out the time, but you know what i mean)

WARNING!!- Your team has to have the lead by 5 kills or higher, if not. your pretty much screwed when all your partners left. (thats if they kill you outside the map

about the flying with the sword

Halo 2 Glitches

Replying to Ax3l

no you with the sword has to be like you said in the passenger side . The other can walk. You atack and he or she goes about 50 feet away. Then you still holding the actack trigger ( right trigger) get out then relase . You should go flying . ( its awesome if your playing phantom on split or muti ( but the person might acidentaly move over you and see stuff then blow you up like me when I got sent thrrough the walls from a rocket .

-matt