xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

The Hosting Can't Been Connect Quickly

I sign up Xisto.com on the fall of 2004.the speed of 69.50.188.18 was very fast & can be connected easily.after half year i found it getting more & more hardly to connected , It always say"connecting to 69.50.188.18 " & you must click it again or some times so the homepage can be displayed.

are you talking about the download speed of your website? or the Trap 17 forum? My website runs preety smooth and fast. But the trap 17 forum pages loads very slow, most probably because of the add-on scripts are affecting the loading speed. and the advertisments are also doing something about the slowness of the page. but I guess it has something more to do with the Trap 17 advertisements.

I mean the connected frequency of "69.50.188.18" , is free webhosting server.Any how I thought If you lived the same country with this server you actually Fast & smoothBut I can't or just because the server too far from me.:angry:

The slow connection could be due to a high server load, repairing of the server, or many other problems. When I connect to that IP, it loads at normal speeds for me. However, I do have an accelerated dial-up connection. I think it usually is faster if you live in the same country.

I think it usually is faster if you live in the same country.
It's Definetly that.
I used lots of Vitual Host & Free Host. & I thought Xisto.com is not the best even worse than some of them Due It's Actually Not Free At all .we all must Post Post again day by day,& gets the credit.
Post 3 post. just gotta 1 credit. haha.