xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darren0330

Question With Package 1

Hi darren0330. I suggest you wait till you have 30 credits before you get your hosting. Otherwise you would have "paid" 40 credits when you upgrade later.

Well to answer your question...Starter package "costs" 10 credits, while the Standard Package (the one with 150MB space) "costs" 30 credits. Now, when you apply for hosting, and you get approved, you will be sent a link to your email, along with instructions. You will then go to the Creation Page, where you enter the name etc of your site, you hit "create" there and then your credits will drop to 2 or 3 credits. Even if you have 40 credits and you only apply for the package of 10 credits. I myself had 92 credits when I applied for the standard package (Which back then cost 50 credits) and I saw my credits drop to 2.43. So after your hosting account is made, you'll have to post still :D We recommend to keep your credits at at least 7. I say 10 :D that's safest, in case you get sick and can't be on the computer. You will also lose one credit per day btw.I hope this answered your question.

I had no idea of that I got the one with the 10 credits but I think I had 30 but ended up with 25 mb hosting I have right as of this post 50 posts, and about 32 days(no more single digit credits). So if I wanted to upgrade should I now apply for an upgrade? I desperately need the 150 mb of space for tutorials and the PHP-Nuke HOWTO manual as well as the Nuke Complete Idiots Guide.