xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Umbra

Star Wars Galaxies It totally beats WoW and GW.

This game by far looks a lot better than both WoW and Guild Wars.My cousin brought me over a big book about it. He then brought me over to his house, where I played it. It has many great and not-complicated features. For example, after playing the game for 30minutes you already know the controls.What also I like:-It is not easy to waste your life on this game to become better than everybody. This game also has strategy to it.-It shalt roxxorz your boxxorz... or else.-Movie-like armor and weapons.-Nice range of characters to choose from.-It is cheap, like $15-20-WoW and GW are like, $112314512423!I highly recommend this game. If you have WoW, throw it out and play this game. You will like it a lot better.

Hi, I don't really know the Star Wars series, nor am I all that interested to be perfectly honest, but I do have a friend that has purchased it recently. I hear that the game is very good (both in price and in game options). Oh well. Thanks. Sean.

I bought the game, but it woudn't work on my computer. Great.I heard it's really awsome if you hare xcore Star Wars, but there are many updates that change the game a lot, so it can be hard to keep up.