xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LikMeBalleFM

Better Late Then Never just so you know me a bit

Well hi there everyone

First of all my real name is Elveryle and if you`re thinking "who tha hell gives their kid sucha name" well..my name is actualy a combo of my parents names,

ELVIS (father)

CHERYLE (mother)

I was born on the island of Curacao (Ducth Carribean) and since 11 years now I`ve been living in holland.I`m 24 and have been living on my own since the age 17. I droped out of school early and still regretting that.

My hobbies are dancing(street style), computing in general, console gaming,going to parties , hangin out wid friends.My favorate kind of music is dancehall , fav game genre is racing , fav movies genre is comdey.The kind of food I like the most is " FOOD!!! " :D.(i mis my gran mama food).

Most my friends say I talk a lot and always in for a debate, discusion, convo.

I`m a verry easy going kinda person, openminded, love adventure sensation and excitment.My girlfriend and I had been together for 6 years now and we`ve been living together for almost 5 years we have a pet dog called MACHJO (yes it`s spelled that way just for him LOL) and a rabbit called KiBu (stands for "Kiler Bunny" because he`s HUGE).Well I don`t know much more to tell you @ the moment so keep tracking this topic for aditions