xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lloydkirk

How Gay Is That?

Why the hell did I get banned? I was advertisting Xisto on anothe free hosting service and one of the mods complained about it to the admin here? I was doing you guys a favor. Its a realy shame too, because unlike alot of people here, im not a n00b when it comes to web development. So you lost a experienced member.

Umm. You only have one post in this forum, and it's posted after you posted this. Who are you, and what are you talking about? Where are you banned from? If we've lost you, why did you post another post after this one?

Hey lloydkirk,I was PM'd by the mod of that site, and was on your side for resolving the issue other than having you banned, but the votes were counted, and then recounted and the outcome was that you were to be banned.I wasn't going to let some mod of another site push me around to be honest, if they couldn't deal with the issue themselves, why should we have to deal with it?The difference was, you tarnished our name in doing this, it maybe advertising to you, but the point is, our name was used in your fight, which doesn't help us because you literally just bad mouthed the hosting company in favour for us, we don't ask our members to bad mouth others, we do ask them to spread our name around though.and on another note... (off the record)Take your head out of your rectum, I don't care if you're experienced, inexperienced, noob or what not at web development or anything. This is not about being better than another person, it's a community of sharing what you know, and helping others. This is similar to why you were banned from the other site, always thinking that quantity is better than quality.If you don't know why I said this, it's because you just called the majority of the people here noobs. I am sure each and everyone here, has valuable knowledge that could be shared here, even if they know diddly squat about computers, hopefully this would change with the knowledge we share here.and on another note... (on the record)I believe in giving people chances and believe that people can change and start behaving, and if the rest of the admins/mods feel that your impact didn't damage us greatly, then if you want to participate here, then I think you should be allowed to, but step out of line like before and I know for a fact you won't be allowed back, but the choice is yours if you wish to participate, and the choice of you being allowed to is up to all admins/mods, not just what I say, but I'm sticking by what I thought we should have done when this issue arised.MC

I am with MC, I was the one who took your account down. Not because of a moderator on another site but after talking to the board-owner of that site I thought you behaved in a way that was not very mature. You can say and do what you like on other sites even brag about Xisto, just don't use Xisto in a way that tarnishes the good reputation we have.I have no problem with you staying on as an active member and get hosting again, it's up to you. Stay active and apply for hosting and you will be hosted again.Nils