xisto Community
jcguy

Adsense Pin Code

Recently, Adsense introduced a new rule asking all publishers to submit their PIN code via a form online. Apparently, Google has sent me the PIN code in a letter, However, it has been weeks and the letter has yet to arrive. I reside in Singapore. Are there also any non-US adsense publishers here who have not received their PIN code yet?

Recently, Adsense introduced a new rule asking all publishers to submit their PIN code via a form online. Apparently, Google has sent me the PIN code in a letter, However, it has been weeks and the letter has yet to arrive. I reside in Singapore. Are there also any non-US adsense publishers here who have not received their PIN code yet?

Yes, I didn't recieve the PIN either, and google says they will send it after you collect the amount of $50. I've collected that many months before and just yesterday I wondered where is my PIN and just came across this info on google's help pages:

We will mail your PIN to the payment address in your account. You'll then have 180 days to enter your PIN within your publisher account, or to request a replacement. If you do not enter your PIN within this period, your account will be disabled and your earnings refunded to the appropriate advertisers.
Please note that we began issuing PINs on January 28th, 2005 -- if your account was approved before this date, you will not need to enter in a PIN.

So read that bottom message, I've realized that I signed up with adsense before January 28th and that's the reason I didn't get my PIN. In that case you don't ever need to enter that pin.
According to google, possible is also that your letter with PIN is lost somewhere, and you can request a new one also.
Good luck!

I got both my pins, they notified and sent me the first once which didn't arrive within the specified time so I clicked on the button to send another. I got the first one about a week later and the second one soon after.As long as your adress details are correct there shouldn't be a problem, but it may take some time.