xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kratjeheineken

New Gta Game?

Yes, and it has already made! It is Titled Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, it is published and designed by Rockstar and i have saw it on a trailer and it looks quite nice to me. I am going to get it at my nearest store st Jurong Point Comics Connection 3rd level soon. And as my ps2 is spoiled i am also getting it for S$429 for 1 SCPH- 70006 console set, two black magicgate sony memory cards, teo blue orginal Dualshock 2 sony controller, GTA: Vice City by Rockstar, Gran Turoismo 4 by a company that i do not know, Resident Evil: Outbreak by a company that i don't know, Resident Evil: Apolycaste buy a company that i do not know also. I am also going to buy a new computer at Jurong Point Harvey Norman 2nd Floor Jurong point. I am going to buy a cutting edge technology Intel Pentium 4 processor 3.2 ghz with hyper-threading technology anjd 1 megabyte cache 800 megahertz front side bus and a 2 gigabye\te kingston 533 megahertz ramdom access memory plate, 1 nViDia 256 megabyte video card with television out and digital video in and a wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse, a 19 inch flat panel monitor with liquid crystal display and digital video in.Plkease feel free to look at what i have said and thank you for looking at what i have said. i will appreciate it for you l;ooking at what i have said.

GTA San Andreas is currently out on PS2, XBox and PC.

I got this amazing game for Christmas 2004 and I fell in love with it! It's the best GTA game so far and it comes with a whole host of new features such as:

Drivable trains.

You can get girlfriends.

You can cut your hair.

You can get tattoos.

You can buy and change your clothes.

Valet side mission.

Jumbo jet.

New vehicles, including a new multi-seater plane and helicopter.

Two-player free-roam mode, with the second player able to be either a girlfriend or one of a variety of characters.

Rockstar Games (makers of San Andreas).